The Reppert’s School of Auctioneering was founded in 1921 byCol. Fred Reppert of Decatur, Indiana. Fred Reppert started in the auctionbusiness as a young boy and quickly rose to the top of his profession, sellingauctions in every state of America, every province of Canada and Mexico. He was widely recognized as thegreatest auctioneer in the world, setting several world records in the sale oflivestock, real estate and personal property.
The auction school’s tradition as the premier institution forauction education was carried on by Fred Reppert’s daughter Eleanor and laterby his son Rolland Reppert, M.D., who both owned and operated the school. Phil Neuenschwander then operated theschool before it was purchased by Dennis Kruse of Auburn, Indiana. Dennis Kruse is a 1964 graduate ofReppert’s, and former National Auctioneers Association president.
In Reppert’s 90th year of operation, the auction business schoolhas relocated to Indianapolis, Indiana. It is currently owned and operated by Melissa Davis and her father, JackChristy of Christy’s of Indiana, Inc.
Reppert Auction School
6851 Madison Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46227
(317) 300-1075 office
(317) 300-1076 fax