MarkNet Alliance is a national membership-based network of successful auction companies and auction professionals with proven track records and thriving businesses. We focus on growing member companies and provide tools to allow them to be more efficient, have a broader depth of expertise and help serve their clients with a more complete and well rounded service than ever before.
Read our brochure for more information about joining MarkNet Alliance.
For information about using our online auction bidding platform only, check out The MarkNet Platform website.
What does it mean to be a MarkNet Alliance Member?
Auction professionals who join the MarkNet Alliance franchise will have full access to all of the benefits we offer.
Services included with membership:
· Company website with hosting and email
· Online bidding and simulcast auction platform
· Dedicated tech support phone line and 24-hour emergency auction support
· Ultimate Choice® multi parcel auction software
· Hybrid auction capabilities and our proprietary BidCast feature for live interaction during online auction closings
· Partnerships with other auction professionals on a variety of assets/locations
· Specialized firearms auction marketing and promotion on BidToBuyGuns.com
· Search engine and mobile optimized websites and bidding platform
· Streamline business management software (including task/project/lead management)
· Email marketing account
· Marketing and advertising services
· Proposal writing and help with booking large deals
· Yearly networking and professional education conferences
· Push to Global Auction Guide, GoToAuction.com
· SignNow electronic document signing
Available for additional fee:
· Onsite and remote simulcast and multi-parcel auction implementation
· Press release writing
· Email blasts to bidders and featured slider on marknetalliance.com
· Branding and logo development
· Digital marketing and social media marketing
· Direct line to dedicated, responsive support staff
· Referrals to knowledgeable resources in many asset categories
· Access to onsite or web-based training and education
· Assistance with proposals and booking deals
· Day-of-auction simulcast and multi parcel sale implementation
· Consulting on new business development strategies
· Onsite business consulting
· Private Facebook group for questions and idea sharing among members
Call us at (888) 307-6545 or email [email protected] to learn more about becoming a MarkNet Alliance member.