Three Lake Of The Ozarks Properties
Offered Separately At Auction
Located At 4 ½ Mile Marker (Dry Branch Cove) & 5 Mile Marker (Chateau Du Lac Cove)
Property #1 - 31511 Ontario Rd.
• 2 Bedroom, 2 Full Bath With Attached 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Honeymoon Suite
• Great Lake Views
• Boat Garage & Lots of Storage
• Covered Deck Overlooking Lake
• Approx. 128 ft. Water Frontage
• Includes Three Vacant Lots Approx. 1.32 Ac.+/-
• All Contents Convey With The Property Including (1976) 20’ IMP Boat & Trailer
• Single Well Boat Dock, Needs Work
Note: Boat title will be given to buyer at closing, boat trailer on the property does not have a title.
Property #2 - 31513 Ontario Rd.
• 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home
• Upper & Lower Level Kitchen & Sunrooom
• Boat Garage With Trolley & Electric
• Covered 2-Well Dock, 31’9” x 28’ With Boat Lift
• Approx. 50 ft. Water Frontage
• All Contents Convey With The Property
Above Properties Need Remodeling & TLC.This Is Your Opportunity To Buy At Your Price & Make Your Own.
These Properties Will Be Offered Separately.
Preview/Open House: Saturday, March 3rd & 10th, 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Property #3 - Vacant Lots 23-27 See View Subdivision
• Glenna Dr. at 5 MM
• 6/10 Ac. +/- Located At The End of Chateau Du Lac Cove
• Approx. 312 Ft. +/- Water Frontage
Online Bidding For All Three Properties Ends: Monday, March 19th at 12:30 pm
All Properties Are Located In Rocky Mount, MO 65072
Bid at www.atterberryauction.com
For Auction Details & Terms On Each Property Visit: www.atterberryauction.com or call your Real Estate Auction Specialists: Atterberry Auction & Realty Co at 573-474-9295 or email [email protected]
Seller To Provide Clear Title & Title Insurance
Real Estate Taxes Prorated To Closing
The following auction items are made available by Landmark Bank as Trustee. As such, bank employees, officers, and directors (including their immediate family members) are ineligible to purchase items listed in this auction without prior approval.
Bid online at www.atterberryauction.com
Whatever is left in the home, outbuildings and property will stay with the property. Seller will not be responsible for removing any personal property items.
Buyer To Come to Atterberry Auction & Realty Office to Execute Contract Immediately Following Close of Bidding on March 19th.
Realtor Participation Welcomed. Realtors and their clients must fill out buyer / broker registration form 48 hours in advance of auction ending. This is NOT required for persons bidding without realtor representation.
Auction Disclaimer: Purchaser and/or Purchaser’s Agent/Broker Shall Bear the Responsibility To Confirm All Calculations Prior To The Auction. All Information Contained In This Brochure Was Derived From Sources Believed To Be Correct But Is Not Guaranteed. Property Sells “AS IS” With No Warranties Made By Seller Or Auction Company. Announcement Day of Auction Take Priority Over All Advertising.