Fine Home Furnishings & Decor
Online Bidding Ends:
Tues., Jan. 15th starting at 6:00 PM
(75 lots will close every 15 mins, each lot subject to auto-extend)
Auction Item Pickup:
Thurs., Jan. 17th from 2-5:30 PM
Auction Item Location:
Universal Furniture china cabinet
8 Universal Furniture dining room chairs
Pulaski metal stand with removable tray
Pair of red & black ceramic vases
Pair of Parrot decorative figures
Pair of Asian style decorative boxes
Green & beige Obeetee brand Decorus collection
2 Mark Roberts plates, yellow decorative plate
2 decorative vases
Pulaski Furniture modern lamp table
Pulaski Furniture pedestal lamp table
Upholstered wing back chair w/ upholstered legs
3 tier plant stand w/ plants
Carved wood framed upholstered arm chair
Bijou Collection 100% wool area rug
Mary Cassatt framed & matted print
Black & gold table lamp
Green ceramic planter with artificial flowers
French style 1 drawer table
Sony Bravia 40”diag LCD TV
Particle board lamp table / glass top
Pr of high quality wood framed arm chairs w/ upholstered seat & back
Sony Blue Ray dvd/disc player
Flexsteel leather sofa w/ brass nail head trim
Decorative metal fruit holder with built-in candle holders
Wooden two level coffee table with designed ends
Pair of decorative candle holders and matching orbs
Large decorative candle stand with removable top
Floral seating chair with ottoman, accent butterfly pillow
Jaipur Collection 100% New Zealand wool area rug
Framed Owen Wexler framed & matted print
2 oriental plates w/ stands; decorative bird; planter & plant
Pair of decorative wall art
Pair of scrolled wall art
Flexeteel wood frame chair with gold upholstered cushion and ottoman
Wooden lamp table and decorative fern
Flexsteel 2 cushion love seat with wood frame and upholstered cushions
Red and tan decorative rug
2 decorative ferns and wooden stand
Round pedestal table with green base
Candle holder and angel candle holder
Picture on pedestal, vase and candle
Wooden book ends and knitting books
14 wine glasses, 4 champagne glasses, other misc glasses
Decorative tea pitcher, stoneware bowls, and 2 trays, 3 dinner plates, 2 salads, 3 bowls and mug
Cuisinart DLC-8 Plus food processor and attachments
Coasters, 4 glass tumblers, 4 water glasses, dish cloths, 2 food storage bowls
2 Wilton cookie sheets, sifter, measuring cup, baking dishes, misc
Food books, coffee mugs, rooster pitcher, pear pitcher, muscle roller
2 Matching decorative figures
Two decorative false potted plants
Two decorative false potted plants
Keurig K10 mini plus
4 braided rugs
Panasonic cordless phone system with answering machine
Rooster figure, bird figure, decorative plate
2 horse figures, metal basket
Karastan rug Williamsburg restoration
Topiary and oriental style stand
Matted & framed print of interior of home
Brass table lamp & artificial plant
3 drawer chest with brass pulls
Blue & white table lamp, bookends
Riverside 3 piece computer desk
Wood frame office chair
Large lot of books
Framed & matted floral print
Artificial floral arrangements
Red, pink & blue hooked style rug
Framed & matted dragonfly print
Yellow & white chaise lounge
Lexington dresser with mirror
Table lamp, jewelry holder
5 14K gold rings, 3 10K gold rings
2 - 14K gold necklaces, bracelet
Lot of costume jewelry necklaces
Lot of silver tone costume jewelry
Lot of costume jewelry
Lot of costume jewelry
2 candle holders, ceramic covered box
Legacy classic furniture 3 drawer nightstand
Legacy classic furniture king size bed frame
Framed oil on canvas
Framed oil on canvas - landscape
Table lamp and artificial arrangement
Two ceramic vases
Butler 3 drawer chest with inlay design
Sinatra beveled mirror
Framed & matted print by Duvall
Floral oil on canvas
3 coat of arms framed prints
Sentry 1170 safe with key
Riverside Furniture Co. Double pedestal desk with light
Desk chair on rollers with leather seat & back
Riverside Furniture Co. double pedestal desk
Levenger desk blotter, mail holder
Wood frame arm chair
Carpet protector mat
Bose radio / CD player
Riverside furniture company two drawer chest
Capel 5’ 6” x 8 cream, blue & pink area rug
Ethan Allen yellow upholstered armchair with pillow
Ethan Allen lamp table with Queen Anne legs
Asian style table lamp
Lot of books
Three pairs of bookends
Wood frame mirror
Pair of Ethan Allen upholstered armchairs
Pair of wall hangings
Pair of table lamps
Metal wall hanging
Covered box, two artificial arrangements
Par of Pennsylvania house nightstands
4 poster Queen size bed
Queen size bed spread, sheets
Framed & matted Mary Cassatt print
Blankets, laundry basket
2 graduation gowns
Wicker clothes hamper
Lot of towels
Apothecary style jars
White cabinet with silver hardware
Ethan Allen 4 drawer table
Black and gold candle holder,
Artificial plant in brass planter
Framed & matted Owen Wexler print
Contemporary wall art piece
Framed wall art
Framed wall art
Red Dalyn rug
Black wicker basket with lid and 6 throw pillows
Framed wall art
Flexsteel Uph arm chair w/nailhead trim and foot stool
NordicTrack EXP 1000X treadmill
Sony blu-ray player and misc dvds
3 red pottery pieces
Decorative vase, resin wood piece, and teak carved turtle
Decorative Metal plate w/stand, 2 pottery pieces, and two green metal vases
3 metal candle holders and 4 candles
Tall footlid trashcan
Seven pieces of Hartmann luggage
Ethan Allen bedroom set
Lot of Christmas items
Teeter HangUps inversion table
Red Taylorsville two cushion upholstered sofa
Plaid upholstered armchair
Ethan Allen one drawer side table
Lot of picture frames
LL Bean rooftop Kanga carrier
iCrate folding double door dog crate
Kenmore Intuition vacuum
Floor mats 2011 Lexus 450H
Umbrella with stand, American flag,
Pair of wrought iron chaise lounges with cushions
Outdoor decorative items
Jumper cables, wire
Two Christmas wreaths
8 ft wood ladder
6’ wood ladder
2 wrought iron chairs
Five drawer chest
2 Wrought iron chairs
Metal and glass table
Shop Vac 6.0 hp
Plastic tub with light bulbs
• 10% Buyers Premium added to the final bid price to determine final selling price.
• Payment made in full on day of pickup by cash, check, VISA, MasterCard or wire transfer. Auction Company will not automatically charge the credit card on file. Buyer is responsible for all wire transfer fees.
• Credit Cards not accepted for purchase of automobiles, titled items, or any purchase over the amount of $5,000.
• You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the item description.
• Refresh your screen constantly during the closing minutes of the bidding.
• Bidders are responsible for packing, loading, and moving all items purchased without assistance from Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Auction Company will NOT supply any tools, boxes or packing materials. If you are the winning bidder on large items, please bring help and equipment to load the item.
• This auction is subject to an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed in the final five (5) minutes of an auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended five (5) minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to close at 6:00 receives a bid at 5:59, the close time will automatically extend 6:04. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a five (5) minute time frame. The extension time will apply to individual lots only.
• This auction features a staggered closing. 75 lots will close every 15 minutes until the auction has ended.
• Until the auction begins to close, the bidding software will notify bidders by email when they have been outbid. Bidders may also find out if they have been outbid by refreshing the individual lot information. Due to varying internet connections/speed, please place a max bid or constantly monitor the auction at close of bidding. Sometimes email notifications can be delayed.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has attempted to provide accurate descriptions of all items in the auction. However, it is the bidder's responsibility to inspect the item and determine the condition of each lot. Descriptions that are provided by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller furnish all auction items to buyers 'As Is', unsupported, without warranty of any kind. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and the seller disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Items are sold in their actual current condition, with all faults and defects, and with all errors of description.
• Bidders accept all auction items “with all faults”, whether or not immediately apparent. Bidders are responsible for ascertaining actual current condition through personal inspection and careful review of the description, pictures, video and/or support documentation. Every bidder agrees that his or her decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the auction items.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the sale of any item or conduct of any auction for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. or the seller. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to modify, change, or remove usernames at any time.
• In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Items become the full responsibility of the bidder at the time that payment is received. The bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at that time. Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to resell any personal property that is not paid for in full by the conclusion of the stated pickup date. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting for the resale of the property.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., at their discretion, reserves the right to charge bidder for items arranged for special pick up times. Example, $10.00 for items to be taken back to office and $50.00 for onsite pick up times/dates that differ from those scheduled. Any and all items brought to office will be considered abandoned and become property of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. after 14 days from original auction pick up date, even if paid in full.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Payment must be made before item(s) are removed by the specified date on the auction advertisement. All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified. Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc.
• Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or Auction Company may bid on items within auction. We gather aggregate information from the web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, and any and all correspondence.
• If purchases are not settled by the specified pick up day, it will be considered in default. Upon default, the bidder will be black listed/blocked from bidding on Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. auctions, as well as MarkNet Alliance auctions. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc.
• The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a fee of two percent (2%) of the outstanding balance per month be added to any unpaid balance due Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. Any dispute will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana.
• EACH PARTY HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES THAT ANY SUCH DISPUTE SHALL BE TRIED BEFORE A JUDGE SITTING WITHOUT A JURY.
• By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
• If, for any reason, Curran Miler Auction / Realty, Inc. is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect of any Purchase at time of pickup, the sole liability of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., if any, shall be the return of any paid monies in respect of such Purchase upon its return by Purchaser.
• Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.