3.47 +/- ACRES IMPROVED W/5 BUILDINGS
SELLING TO HIGH BIDDER ABOVE $15,000
2404 NORTH DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. BLVD. - MUNCIE, IN
Real Estate Showing:
Wednesday, April 3rd 2:00-4:00 pm ET
ONLINE ONLY BIDDING CLOSES:
THURSDAY, APRIL 11TH 6:00 PM ET
The 3.47 +/- acre lot is zoned BV (Variety Business) and is improved with 5 buildings totaling over 34,000 sf.
Public utilities are available.
The showroom / warehouse, which was built in 1951, consists of 2 buildings & a connecting structure totaling 17,404 sf. This building was most recently used as an antique mall and also contains 3 restrooms and offices. The front part of the building, which was used as a showroom, is concrete block with OSB & peg board walls, gas forced air furnaces & central air. The metal warehouse portion of the structure has an 18’ wall height & suspended furnace units.
Most recently used for residential purposes, the 883 sf structure has been gutted and is currently only suitable for storage. The wood frame, vinyl sided structure has one restroom.
This 2,404 sf metal building is currently leased to an auto repair shop. Heated with a suspended gas furnace, the structure has a 10’ x 10’ overhead door, an office, breakroom & restroom. This is a month to month lease with the tenant paying $400 / month & there is no written agreement.
This pole frame warehouse contains 7,759 sf with an 800 sf office & a 16’ wall height. There are 3 – 12’ high overhead doors. This building is currently lease until 12/31/19 for $250 / month & there is a written lease agreement.
This 5,776 sf concrete block building has an 1,080 office area, restroom, 18’ wall height, 2 – 14’ h x 12’ w overhead doors, 3 phase electric and suspended gas furnaces.
The majority of the real estate, including all 5 buildings, are located in the flood hazard area.
• 10% earnest money deposit is due within 24 hours of the auction conclusion, with balance due within 45 days of delivery of insurable title to purchaser.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in November, 2019.
• Possession shall be at final closing, subject to current tenant’s rights.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Rents will be pro-rated to the date of closing.
• This auction is subject to a 5 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 5 minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: if an auction scheduled to close at 4:00 receives a bid at 3:59, the close time will automatically extend to 4:04.The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 5 minute time frame.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
Seller: Legence Bank