BEAUTIFUL ALL BRICK HOME, 4 +/- AC. & DETACHED TWO CAR GARAGE
Hallsville Schools, Perfect Home For A Growing Family!
Open House / Inspection: Tuesday, May 7th From 5:00 p.m. To 6:00 p.m. & Tuesday, May 14th From 12 p.m. To 1:30 p.m.
• 5 Bedrooms, 4 ½ Bath Brick Home With 4,800 +/- Square Feet On Blacktop Road
• Attached Two Car Garage & 30ft. x 31ft. Detached Two Car Garage
• Spacious Living Room With Oak Hardwood Flooring & Access To Deck
• Large Eat-in Kitchen With 6ft. Center Island & Sliding Door Leading To Deck
• Cozy Family Room With Oak Hardwood Flooring, Vaulted Ceiling, Brick Hearth With Pellet Stove
• Spacious Master Suite With Coffered Ceiling, Sitting Room / Office, Oak Hardwood Flooring & Master Bath With Jetted Tub
• Huge Upstairs Bedroom With Bonus Room & Full Bath
• Spacious Bar Area In Basement Perfect For Entertaining
• Very Roomy Recreation Room With French Door To Rear Patio
• Spacious Unfinished Storage Area & Workout Room Or Play Room
Note: This Property Is Ready For A New Owner! You Get It All, A Lot Of Living Space, Acreage, Country Living, Easy Access To Columbia Or Hallsville.
This Auction Features Two Homes, Each Property Will Be Offered Individually. Bidding Will Stay Open Until Bidding Is Complete For Both Properties.
7240 E. Hwy HH, Columbia, MO
Online Bidding Ends: Tuesday, May 21st At 12:30 p.m.
For More Information Or How To Purchase This Property At Auction, Call Your Real Estate Auction Specialists: Atterberry Real Estate Auctioneers 573-474-9295 or Email: [email protected]
Seller To Provide Clear Title & Title Insurance
Real Estate Taxes Prorated To Closing
Bid online at www.atterberryauction.com
The acreage will be sold by the tract, not by the acre. Acreage amount was obtained from the Boone County Assessor. There will not be a survey.
Buyer To Come to Atterberry Auction & Realty Office to Execute Contract Immediately Following Close of Bidding.
Realtor Participation Welcomed. Realtors and their clients must fill out buyer broker registration form 48 hours in advance of auction ending. This is NOT required for persons bidding without realtor representation.
Auction Disclaimer: Purchaser and/or Purchaser’s Agent/Broker Shall Bear the Responsibility To Review All Property Exceptions, Easements, Restrictions, Etc. Applicable To The Property And To Confirm All Calculations Prior To The Auction. All Information Contained In This Brochure And On Auction Website Was Derived From Sources Believed To Be Correct But Is Not Guaranteed. Property Sells “AS IS” With No Warranties Made By Seller Or Auction Company.