Online Bidding Only Auction
INCOME PRODUCING PROPERTY !!!
Two Houses, 4-Out Buildings, 12-Ponds, 2-Creeks on 6.43 +/- AC
4705 Upper Plott Town Rd., Young Harris, GA (Towns County)
Online Bidding Only - Closes on Wednesday, October 30th at 2:00 pm EST
Shown by appointments only. Please call Kim Stone at 423-240-8383 or Tracy Stone at 281-755-3890.
Est. 2,000 sq. ft:
- Upstairs est. 1,000 sq. ft - 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bath
- Downstairs est. 1,000 sq. ft. - Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, 1/2 Bath, Study/Office
Carport - 2 Car (Unattached)
Out Building - est. 24' x 30' (Recently Remodeled)
Est. 1,540 sq. ft. with garage and two attached shed roofs - est. 16' x 40'
- Upstairs - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath
- Downstairs - Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen
- Est. 10' x 40' Steel Building
- Est. 24' x 30' Metal Building
- Est. 24' x 30' Wood Building
Property is on 6.43 +/- acres with:
- 2 - Creeks : Water Fall Branch and Brass Town Creek
- 12 - Ponds
- Water: 2 wells
- Sewer: Septic Tanks-2
- Electric: Blue Ridge EMS
**Property shown by appointment only. Please call: Kim Stone at 423-240-8383 or Tracy Stone at 281-755-3790.
Directions: Highway 76 in Young Harris - Take Plott Town Rd., left on Upper Plott Town Rd. Property is on left and right.
1. All bidders must be identified by an assigned number at the time of registration. By signing up at registration, Bidder agrees to the Terms and Conditions of the Auction.
2. This auction is open to anyone financially qualified to purchase.
3. Property (Real Estate) is being sold "As Is, Where Is" with no representations and warranties expressed or implied. The buyer is responsible for making his or her determination as far as the condition or any other concerns pertaining to the items up for auction. The buyer is responsible for conducting their due diligence.
4. Property is being sold subject to all highway and utilities right-of-way zoning and regulations, government zoning and regulations, environmental certification, and subdivision ordinances or regulations in effect thereon, and such other zoning or restrictions that are of record.
5. Bidders on the property should have inspected the title to the property and the property itself prior to the auction day and qualified themselves financially. No buyer contingencies including financing to closing are acceptable.
6. Taxes for 2019 will be prorated between Seller and Buyer at the closing date.
7. Conveyance of real estate will be by Warranty Deed. Closing Attorneys: Burns, Henry and Kirksey in Cleveland, Tn will issue a good merchantable title. However, title insurance is highly recommended. Closing within 30 days on or before November 29, 2019.
8. Bidding Online requires a valid credit card to register. Forms of Payment: Credit Cards - Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express. Cash, Wire Transfer, and Checks with a Letter of Guarantee. If you are the High Bidder and the Sellers agree to sell the property, a $ 10,000 Down Payment will be required along with signing the Auction Sales Agreement Contract within one hour after the closing of the Auction. A 10% Buyers Premium will be added to the final bid.
9. The Online Auction Starts on Monday, October 7, 2019 at 11:00 AM (EST) and ends on Wednesday, October 30 at 2:00 PM (EST).
10. Bidders/Buyers acknowledge and understand this is an Online Auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidders/Buyers have any kind of claims against Stone Brothers Auction, LLC for internet service failure or missed calls. Bidders/Buyers are encouraged to leave their maximum bid before the auction closes or stay online during the auction. Stone Brothers Auction, LLC reserves the right to extend the bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding due to technical issues.
11. Bidders/Buyers hereby authorize Stone Brothers Auction, LLC to charge my credit card for the full amount due unless other methods of payment have been satisfied.
12. All information contained in the brochure, internet, and any printed material is believed to be accurate but is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed by the Seller or Stone Brothers Auction, LLC. All acreages and square footage are approximate and have been estimated based on legal descriptions or aerial photographs. Again, the property is sold "As Is, Where Is" with no warranties or representation, either expressed or implied, arising by operation of law concerning the property is made by the Seller or Stone Brothers Auction, LLC and are hereby expressly disclaimed.
13. All disputes will be settled in Bradley County, Cleveland, TN.
14. Stone Brothers Auction, LLC represents the Sellers in this transaction.